In the years past a number of anniversaries and Jubilees have been observed in the parish.
Silver Jubilee - 1925
Father Michael Neff, Pastor celebrated his Silver Jubilee of his Ordination to the Priesthood on June 4, 1925. A Solemn High Mass of thanksgiving followed by a dinner and an all-day picnic climaxed the day’s program. This was the first celebration of its kind to be held at Vincent.
Parish Twenty-Fifth Anniversary - 1932
The parish celebrated its Silver Anniversary on Sept. 5, 1932. A Solemn High Mass was celebrated by the Pastor Father Callistus, assisted by Father Alfred Carney as
Deacon and Father Edwin Dorzweiler as Subdeacon. Father Alfred preached the festival sermon. An all day parish picnic followed. The ladies of the parish served a chicken dinner and supper in the school hall.
Vincent Celebrated 40th Anniversary - 1947
The fortieth anniversary of the formation of our parish at Vincent was celebrated on December 8, 1947, with the Rev. Fr. Alfred Carney, as the celebrant at the solemn High Mass. Assisting Fr. Alfred at the altar were Rev. Richard Bollig as Deacon and Father Callistus as Subdeacon. Fr.Alfred delivered the sermon. The celebration was also the occasion of the blessing of the new Wurlitzer double manual electronic organ purchased for the church. The purchase made possible by donations of the parishioners. An all day celebration had been planned but due to bad roads and inclement weather activities were confined to the church services.
Organist Marks 25th Year at Keys - 1949
News Years day Jan. 1, 1949 marked the 25th. Anniversary of William Baier as organist of St. Boniface’s church. A High Mass was offered by the pastor in thanksgiving for his services to the parish.
While attending St. Joseph’s college at Hays, Mr. Baier studied music,receiving his training from the late Father Didacus, O.F.M. Cap. He was graduated from the college in the spring of 1924 and took over the duties as organist and choir director on Jan. 1, 1924.
In appreciation of these 25 years of service to the parish, the Pastor on behalf of the Parish presented Mr. Baier as a gift a large silver plague of the Sacred Heart and the Blessed Mother, centered with a bouquet of flowers upon which the figure 25 is displayed.
Father Callistus Silver Jubilee
Rev. Father Callistus Rectenwald, pastor of Vincent, celebrated his twenty-fifth anniversary in the priesthood on Thursday, June 14, 1951. The day’s festivities began with a Solemn High Mass at 9:30 AM. Celebrant of the Mass was the Rev. Jubilarian; He was assisted by Very Rev. Fr. Alfred as Deacon, and Very Rev. Fr. Claude as subdeacon. Fr. Christian acted as Master of Ceremonies. Fr. Virgil Kuhn delivered a sermon on the priesthood, a eulogy, becoming and beautiful. Servers for the Mass included Joseph Leiker and Jerry Lee Wellbrock, thurifers, and Donald Wellbrock and Adrian Leiker, acolytes. The choir under the direction of Mr. William Baier, organist,sang the choral Mass by Gounod.
Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament followed the Mass and at its conclusion the entire congregation sang the TeDeum.
The parishioners and guests assembled in the school hall shortly after Mass for the festive dinner. Among the seventeen clergy-men present were two of special distinction; namely, Fr. Richard and Fr. Mathias, classmates of the Jubilarian. The ladies of the parish did a commendable job of preparing and serving the meal to approximately a hundred and fifty guests. A triple layer cake, baked and tastefully decorated by Mrs. Louis Leiker and daughters formed the centerpiece of the head table. Sister Tersina made clever cutouts of Capuchin friars to serve as place cards.
`In the brief address concluding the banquet, Fr. Christian introduced the Rev. Jubilarian who in turn thanked all for what they had done for him, especially the people of Vincent among whom he had labored for twenty-three years. The Capuchin friars brought the celebration to a musical conclusion with a rendition of the “Ultima, a hymn in honor of the Blessed Virgin.
Parish Golden Jubilee - 1957
A Solemn High Mass was celebrated Monday Dec, 9,1957, in St. Boniface Church to commemorate the Golden Anniversary of the founding and dedication of the church and parish.
The Rev. Mark Linnenberger was celebrant of the Solemn High Mass with Father Bertrand Brookman, then the Dean of the Hays Deanery, as Deacon, and Father Raphael Engel as Subdeacon. Master of ceremonies was Father Virgil Kuhn. Father Simon of
Victoria delivered the Jubilee sermon. Other Clergy present for the occasion were Fathers Mathias, Francis, Christian, Hyacinth, Walter, Richard, Ervan, Gabriel and our Pastor Father Callistus. Brother Sebastian of Hays also attended.
A dinner for the clergy, visitors and parishioners was served in the school hall after the Mass. The women of the Parish served the dinner. A short program followed the dinner with William Baier as Master of Ceremonies. Visiting clergy were introduced, and congratulatory remarks were made by several of the visiting clergy. This day was long to be remembered by those who attended the festivities.
Golden Wedding Anniversaries
The first Golden Wedding to be celebrated in the parish took place on June, 1946. Mr. Mrs. Mortiz Baier, founders of the parish, celebrated their Golden Wedding in the church and parish they helped to organize. A Solemn High Mass opened the day’s program with the Very Rev.Provincial, Father Claude Vogel delivering the Jubilee sermon. A large number of clergy attended the Mass, and dinner was served for the clergy,family, relatives and friends in the K of C Hall at Victoria.
Other families to observe their Golden Wedding Anniversary in the parish are: Mr. and Mrs. Bernard H. Munk, Mr. and Mrs. Peter C. Kippes and Mr.and Mrs. Frank Rajewski.
A number of families in the parish have also observed their Silver Wedding Anniversaries.
Rajewski Nuns Observe Anniversaries
Three daughters of Mr. and Mrs. Walter Rajewski, founders of our parish, chose the religious life and became members of the Congregation of the Sisters of St.Joseph, Concordia, Kansas.
Agnes, the eldest daughter entered the convent in August 1911 and is known as Sr. M. Hubert. In 1936 she celebrated her Silver Jubilee. In 1961 she observed her Golden Jubilee. Both occasions were celebrated in her home parish, St. Boniface Church.
Clara, the second oldest daughter entered the convent in early spring of 1921 and took the name of Sr. M. Alice Irene. In 1946 she returned to hernative parish to celebrate her Silver Anniversary.
Mary, the youngest daughter and child of the Rajewski family entered the convent in 1925 and took the name of Sr. M. Alvarita. She celebrated herSilver Jubilee at Vincent in 1950. She died in July of 1956 at Salina, Kansas.
Since the formation of the parish in 1907, ithas been fortunate in having the services of an organist. To date fiveparishioners have shared the honor and duty as organist of our parish.
Agnes Rajewski, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Walter Rajewski, now Sr. M. Hubert,was the first organist of our parish and gave her services until she enteredthe convent in 1911.
Mary Baier, daughter of Mr. & Mrs. Mortiz Baier, and Clara Rajewski,daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Walter Rajewski, no Sr. M. Alice Irene became organists. Mary Baier played the organ for the High Masses and Clara the Vespers and Benediction. This continued until 1921, when Clara entered the convent, Mary, who married Joseph Rajewski in June of 1921, continued to play until May of 1922.
Leo Rajewski then assumed the duties as organist and played until the end of the year of 1923.
William Baier assumed the duties as organist of the parish on January 1, 1924, and has served continuously from that date.
Unique Nativity Scene
For a number of years our Pastor has created a most unique Nativity scene in our church for the Christmas season. Not only the parish but the entire surrounding community has enjoyed viewing one of the most beautiful and truly Christmas Nativity scenes prepared by our Pastor, Father Callistus. There is perhaps none to be found that can compare in beauty, originality, design, and one that exemplifies the true purpose and meaning of Christmas, as the one that is to be found in our church t Christmas time. On this scene you can find a beautiful set of figures replicas of the Holy Family, the Wise Men and Shepherds, the sheep and other animals that could be found in the land where our Lord was born. There are the hills with their ledge of rock, the valleys where the shepherds are watching their flock of sheep, the streams and waterfalls, and the pine trees adorned with lights and ornaments, portray such an illustrious scene that cannot be justly described in words. The revolving color light that casts a variety of colors on the scene giving the effect of early morning light, the brightness of midday and the setting of the evening sun. The bright shining star of Bethlehem above the scene casting out its inviting rays of light, inviting all to come to see our Lord in the crib. In addition to all this you will find an unusual collection of stones, shells, and pieces of ore from nearly country and island of the world. They are arranged on the landscaping in a manner to display their beauty. Why the stones and shells we may ask? As this collection of stones and shells represent nearly all the lands of the earth, they represent the people of the world for whom Christ was born, lived, suffered and died, for the redemption of all mankind. This is what makes the scene so impressive and inspiring.
It has taken a number of years to make up this collection of stones. After it became known that Father Calllistus was interested in such a collection,friends, relatives, and others began collecting and sending rare and beautiful pieces of stone, ore or shells to him for his collection. Young men of our parish serving in the armed forces in foreign lands contributed towards this collection. Many were obtained by the pastor by writing to foreign missionaries for stones, etc., and through their cooperation the pastor has been able to make up this beautiful collection. It is no doubt one of the most unique collections to be found anywhere. Each stone and shell is labeled so that it can be fully identified as to its place of origin.
The late John Heger, a former parishioner,having great devotion to the Blessed
Virgin Mary, donated a statue of the Blessed Virgin in 1974, with a specific request that a grotto be built on a hill near Big Creek, and that this statue be placed therein. The site chosen is on the south bank of Big Creek one-half mile east of the church.
The grotto is built of rock found in that vicinity. Stone steps lead from the base of the hill to the towering ledge where the grotto stands. Father Callistus, Joseph Rajewski and his two sons constructed the grotto. Many visitors have visited the grotto since its erection.
John Heger, a brother of the late Mrs. Walter Rajewski, came to this countrymany years ago and worked in this community for many years. He made hishome with the Rajewski family. He donated the greater part of his life’ssavings to the church and he will always be remembered by those who knew himfor his generosity.
He spent his final years of his life in California. He was born at Gross Triebendorf, Austria. He died August 7, 1949, at San Jose,California, and is buried there.
In 1948 the present Calvary Group was erected on the cemetery. It was one of the most beautiful groups to be found in any cemetery. John Heger donate dthe funds for the group. Mr. and Mrs. Frank Rajewski, Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Rajewski and Mr. and Mrs. Leo Rajewski donated the funds for the base and altar on which the group rests.
Men of the parish furnished the labor. Alfred Dreiling supervised the work and did the masonry work.
For many years the parish did not experience any loss by fire or tornado. On December 6, 1962, a near disastrous fire threatened to destroy the church structure.
Redecoration of the interior of the church was in progress and the work was in the final stages of completion to have it ready for Christmas. The new altars and the communion rail had just been installed, new flooring laid and the men were putting on the final coat of paint on the ceiling. All seemed well when they left for lunch, but when they returned about forty five minutes later, they found the church filled with smoke. Edward F. Schulte, a painter and a member of the parish called the Victoria fire department for assistance. While waiting for the fire department to arrive, the painters fought the fire, holding it in control with fire extinguishers and water hose. Members of the parish soon arrived to assist in extinguishing the fire. Other units from Hays answered the call bringing water chemicals. The fire was brought under control, however considerable damage was done to the south wall of the church where the fire started. The sanctuary floor, communion rail and front pews received the most damage. Other than smoke tarnishing the beautiful altars, the church interior and stained glass windows were spared further effects. The loss was covered by insurance and the final estimate was set at $3997.50 Work immediately began to repair the damage done and by Christmas most of the work was completed. Origin of the fire remains unknown. After all repair work was completed our little church known as the “Pearl of the Prairie” again stood in all its beauty and splendor. The parishioners never can be too thankful to the Lord for sparing our church from total destruction.
It is of interest to find that since the parish was organized in 1907 to the present time that there are a number of the original parishioners still living. Records show that there are five of the original parishioners still residing in the Vincent community and the members of St. Boniface Church. A number of others reside in other areas and belong to other parishes.
The five surviving parishioners are:
Mr. and Mrs. Leo Rajewski, Mr. & Mrs. Alfred A. Dreiling, William Baier
Surviving parishioners living in other areas:
Mr. and Mrs. Ulrich H.Berens (Founders), Victoria, Kansas
Louis Berens, Collyer, Kansas
Mrs. Peter I.Weigel (Foundress), Oakley, Kansas
Rose Weigel (Mrs. John Windholz), Walker, Kansas
Anna Weigel (Mrs. Joseph Mader), Oakley, Kansas
Mary Weigel (Mrs. Bernard Mader), Oakley, Kansas
Frank Rajewski, Hays, Kansas
Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Rajewski, Hays, Kansas
Sr. M. Hubert Rajewski, Concordia, Kansas
Sr. M. Alice Irene Rajewski, Silver City, New Mexico
Philomena Rajewski (Mrs. Joseph Haselhorst), Antonino, Kansas
Herman Huser, Omaha, Nebraska
Bernard Huser, Salina, Kansas
Elizabeth Huser (Mrs. Oscar Roussea), Wichita, Kansas
Catherine Huser (Mrs. Gabriel Brull), Hays, Kansas
Margaret Reichert (Mrs. B. J.Schulte), Hays, Kansas
Anna Reichert (Mrs. Frank Schippers), Victoria, Kansas
Odilla Reichert (Mrs. Joseph Langlois), Monmouth, Illinois
Matilda Reichert (Mrs. Louis Scheck), Loveland, Colorado
Andreas L.Braun, Victoria, Kansas
Wendelin L.Braun, Hays, Kansas
Catherine Braun (Mrs. Anthony Denning, Victoria, Kansas
Mary Braun (Mrs. Joseph Younger), Tribune, Kansas
Clara Braun (Mrs. Isidore Binder), Hays, Kansas
Dreiling, Larned, Kansas
Parishioners Active in Community Organizations
Although all the parishioners are living on andoperating a farm , a number of them have contributed generously of their timeand effort to fraternal organizations farm programs and farm organizations,service on the local and high school boards and other boards and communityprojects.
A large per cent of the men of the parish are members of the Knights of Columbus and many of the ladies members of the Daughters of Isabella. William Baier and Leo Rajewski and James Rajewski have served as Grand Knight of St. Fidelis Council at Victoria.
Likewise William Baier,Leo Rajewski and Herman Wellbrock have served terms of the Faithful Navigator of the Fourth Degree Assembly at Victoria. Others have held other offices and committee assignments. Mrs. Alfred Dreiling held the office of Regent for the Daughters of Isabella for several years. Other members have been very active in promoting the work of their organization. It can well be said that this community has always excelled in leadership.
The parish can well feel proud of one of its former parishioners, Elmer Vonfeldt, who is the present editor of the Columbia, the monthly publication of the Knights of Columbus, which has the largest circulation of all Catholic publications of our country. Prior to this appointment he served as a reporter for the National Catholic Welfare Council, Washington, D.C.Headquarters for Mr. Vonfeldt is at the home office of the Knights of Columbus,New Haven, Conn.
Members of the parish who served in World War One
Name............................................................................................Branch of Service
Joseph Rajewski...................................................................Army 89th. Div. Inf. Co. K.
Nick Schmidtberger*............................................................ Army34th. Div. reg. Co. D.
Balthasar Vonfeldt*.......................................................... Army F.Remount sp. Co. 320
Peter G.Vonfeldt..............................................................................Army Med. Corps
Henry Huser*........................................................................Army Med Corps Base 23
Thomas A.Baier*..............................................................................Army Med Corps
Wendelin A.Dreiling*.......................... Army 10th.Div. 30th Mach Gun Bat. Camp Funston
Jake Bell*................................................................ Army 6th.Inf. Co. K Camp Funston
Joseph Lederhos*................................................... Army 3rd.Div. 7th. Inf.Co. L (Gassed)
No casualties * Deceased
Young men from our parish who have served our Country in World War Two, Korean War, Army of Occupation, military training, and National Guard.
PaulBaier LloydKippes LeRoy Schmidtberger DelbertTruan
RoyBaier VerlinLeiker AlvinSchmidtberger Arthur Vonfeldt
Victor Berens Joseph Leiker Virgil Schmidtberger Robert D. VonLintel
LaVern Braun Robert Leiker Richard Schmidtberger Allen D. VonLintel
Gerald Braun FrederickMunk AlbertStaab Gary VonLintel
WilbertDreiling GilbertRajewski AlbertSchulte Regis VonLintel
EarlHuser Vern GeneRajewski VirgilSchulte Roger VonLintel
JulianHuser MarvinRajewski GarySchulte Leroy Wellbrock
RoyKippes DelandoRajewski WilliamSmith Milton Wellbrock
EugeneKippes Celestine Riedel FrederickTholen Wayne Wittman
The parish can feel proud of the large number of its young men who haveanswered the call of duty to their country. With but a few exceptions,unless because of physical conditions, every young man took histraining. Several fought in battles on foreign lands to protect ourfreedom. The parish has been especially blessed through all the wars ofthe past 50 years that not a single one was seriously wounded or gave his lifefor his country. Pray that it will never happen.
It has been a most interesting and gratifyingexperience to write the history of our Parish. The years past have beenmarked with events that should be of special interest to the readers of thishistory. To the young generation it should be of specialinterest. May the readers receive as much enjoyment and knowledge as Imyself did recording the past events. I am pleased to make thiscontribution to our Parish, its members and friends.
We can truthfully say that our Parish has been blessed with a pastor whohas devoted his life to our Parish and the spiritual welfare of eachmember. Accomplishments since 1929 are due to his leadership, guidance,understanding and patience. Too often we are apt to take them for granted,and often forget that to accomplish things as have been done in our parish
are due to leadership,as has been demonstrated to by our Pastor.
We all owe him our prayers and words of thanks for his work. My specialthanks to him for his interest and cooperation in supplying needed data, andthe privilege of using the church records to obtain necessaryinformation. To all those whom I interviewed for information, my thanks.
Highlights of St. Boniface Parish - 1968-1997
Closing of Schools - 1970
The closing of the of the district grade schoolat Vincent in 1970 and transferring the students to Victoria, relieved Fr.Callistus of his Religious Education program here at St. Boniface. Fr.Callistus was also an instructor at St. Francis Seminary in Victoria at thetime of it’s closing the same year.
45th Anniversary of Fr.Callistus - 1971
On Sunday, June 20, 1971, Fr. Callistus celebrated his 45th. anniversary as apriest.
A concelebrated HighMass of Thanksgiving was offered in St. Boniface Church. A dinner for allpresent, former parishioners and friends was served in the school basementafter Mass.
50th Anniversary of Fr.Callistus - 1976
After spending 48 years so faithfully serving the parishioners of St. Boniface,Fr. Callistus celebrated his 50th. anniversary to the priesthood on June 10, 1976. Father privately celebrated his Golden Jubilee Mass with his parishioners and a few invited guests at Vincent.
Presiding at the Mass ofThanksgiving were Bishop Cyrill Vogel and Bishop Firmin Schmidt along with numerous other area priests. A dinner and reception for all was held atthe VFW Hall in Victoria.
Death of Fr. Callistus - 1980
Fr. Callistus had prayed that he would die among the people he had served most of his life. His prayers were answered on Sunday, April 13, 1980, just after celebrating Mass with his congregation at St. Boniface. Fr. Callistus had served as pastor of Vincent for more than 52 of his 54 years as a priest. Funeral services were held at St. Fidelis Church, Victoria, with Provincial Vincent Rohr and his Capuchin brothers concelebrating Mass with interment in St. Fidelis Cemetery. The Capuchin Friar has touched so many lives with his faithful devotion and gentle kindness,that a memorial in his name was established to help educate young men to the priesthood. Father Callistus would be pleased to know that he is remembered in this way, as he spent many years teaching the seminarians at St.Francis Seminary in Victroria.
Mission Parish - 1980
Following the death of Fr. Callistus, St.Boniface Church became a Mission Parish of St. Fidelis in Victoria,without a resident pastor and daily Mass. The children received their religious education and related activities in Victoria. The Parish liturgy, religious education, and family life Commissions all have worked in cooperation with St. Fidelis under their guidelines.
Each Commission memberhis representation and works under with the Victoria Parish to minister the various programs available to the Parish.
80th Anniversary of Parish - 1987
St. Boniface Parish celebrated the 80th.anniversary of its founding on Sunday, December 20, 1987. Bishop George K. Fitzsimons graced the occasion by offering a concelebrated Mass with Fr. Gene Emrisek and other attending area Priests in the Vincent Church. A dinner in Victoria was served for all members and guests.
90th Anniversary of Parish - 1997
Bishop George K. Fitzsimons offered a Mass of Thanksgiving with concelebrants, Fr. Bernard Tomassetti and Fr. Felix Petrovsky, on Sunday, December 15,1977, in honor of 90 years of St. Bonifac eParish. After Mass a dinner and program was held in Victoria for all the attending clergy, parish members and guests.
Fr. Callistus’ “Crib” - 1980-1997
For 70 years members of St. Boniface have enjoyed the celebration of the Birth of Christ with a very special “Little Town of Bethlehem”. The Nativity display, which began as a labor of love for Father Callistus in 1927, is now a monument to his memory. Each Christmas season since his death in 1980,members of the Parish have reassembled the display as a tribute to it’s creator and as a memorial in his name for the education of Seminarians in the Capuchin Order. The church is open for visitors on Sunday afternoon during the Christmas season and all are welcome to view Fr. Callistus’ unique work of Art.
Over the last 90 years the community spirit has continued as the people have taken great pride in their Parish. The spiritual attributes have motivated the families to develop a bond that will hopefully last throughout the century,and the many years to come. May God grant us our wish.
Pastors Who Served St. Boniface Church - 1968-1997
1929-1980 Rev. Callistus Rectenwald
1980-1981 Rev. Michael Scully, Rev. Bill Kraus. Rev. John Lager
1981-1983 Msgr. Francis Senecal
1983-1986 Rev. Gilmary Tallman, Rev. Clement Naef
1986-1991 Rev. Gene Emrisek
1991 Rev. Earl Befort
1991-1992 Rev. Greg Byer
1991-1993 Rev. David Gottschalk
1993- Rev. Frank Grinko, Rev. Berard Tomassetti, Rev. Christian Fey
Our Parish is especially thankful to the dedicated Priests and Sisters who have served us so faithfully over the years. Their loyalty, devotion, guidance,sacrifices and love for the parishioners can never be expressed in words. May God bless them all.
Highlights of St. Boniface Parish - 1997-2007
Cemetery Updated 2000-2005
Cemetery improvements the past years included the marking of the cemetery plots with numbered cement markers in all four corners. New iron gates the front entrance were installed, plus a drive through gate for vehicles to enter. A chain link fence replacing the barbwire was added. The Calvary Group on the altar was repaired and repainted. All of the work was done by volunteers in their spare time.
Death of Fr. Christian - 2002
Fr. Christian Fey, a former teacher and rector of St. Francis Seminary in Victoria, devoted most of his life to Capuchin seminaries and formation programs. He also was director of two Seminaries in Papua New Guinea for 15 years. Later in his career, he served various parishes in the area, including St. Boniface. His devotion and gentle kindness for our Parish and it’s members will never be forgotten!! May God bless Him!!
Death of Fr. Berard - 2003
Fr. Berard Tomassetti’s life was rich in variety and long in patience. After three years with the U.S. Navy in New Guinea during World War II, he returned home and began his studies for the Capuchin priesthood. Following his ordination, he returned to New Guinea as a missionary for 34 years. After his return in 1989, he ministered to various parishes in the area, including St. Boniface. Father was concelebrant of our 90th anniversary Mass, along with Bishop Fitzsimmon. His loyalty and devotion for our Parish can never be expressed in words. May God Bless Him!!
Parish Improvements - 1998-2006
Improvements to our parish by volunteer members over the last 10 were the drilling of a new water well, and the water and electrical lines were installed underground. A new septic system and plumbing was replaced for both houses. The propane tank was moved and the lines replaced. The outside of the church, rectory, garage and out buildings were repainted, and the rectory and garage shingled. Also, each spring a volunteer work day was scheduled to take care of minor repairs of the buildings and ground. Contracted labor this past year included the installation of a new air conditioning and heating system, plus new sidewalk improvements.
As we approach the 100th. anniversary of our Parish, the community spirit has continued and our members have taken pride in our “Little Town of Bethelem” each Christmas season. Volunteers have spent many hours reassembling the display as a tribute to Fr. Callistus, it’s creator, and as a memorial in his mane for the education of Seminarians in the Capuchin Order.
After 80 years, visitors are still welcome after Sunday Mass and during the afternoons of the Christmas season to enjoy His work of art.
As we look forward to our official 100th.anniversary date of our Parish on December 18, 2007, may our parish members continue to work together and may they take a great pride in their Parish for many, many more years. On this centennial. Dedicated to St. Boniface, we pray that our Blessed Mother smile on her children in Vincent and keep us close to her Divine Son!
Pastors Who Served at St Boniface Church - 1997-2012
1997-2001 Rev. Fr. Frank Grinko, Rev. Fr. Berard Tomassetti, and
Rev. Fr. Christian Fey
2001-2001 Rev. Fr. Maris Goetz
2001-2004 Rev. Fr. David Gottschalk
2004-2007 Rev. Fr. Charles Polifka
2007-2011 Rev.Fr. Michael Scully
2011- Rev.Fr. Jeffrey Ernst
We offer our prayers and words of thanks to the dedicated Priests, Office Staff, & Laity who served us so faithfully these past 10 years. Their devotion, guidance, and love will always be remembered! May God bless them all!!